It is also referred as halitosis. It is a mouth condition which causes a bad smell from the oral cavity.
Homeopathic medicines act wonderfully in treating the case of bad breath. They don’t cause any side effects.
They are completely harmless and natural medicines, suitable to the patients.
- Dental health issues
(Cavities, gum disease, peri dontal disease)
- Mouth, throat and nose infections
- Dryness of mouth
- Consumption of tobacco
- Other chronic conditions
(GERD, diabetes, liver or kidney disease)
- Poor hygiene and improper cleaning
- Bad odor from the mouth
- Odor may be worse in the morning or after eating/drinking/smoking
- It is based on the person’s history and odor from the mouth during the oral examination.
- Brush and floss your teeth at least 2 times a day.
- Use antibacterial mouthwash
- Drink enough amount of water to prevent drying of mouth.
- Clean your dental appliances and dentures regularly
- Visit dentist for routine dental checkups
- Avoid eating sugary food articles.
Merc sol, sulphur, pulsatilla, hepar sulp, carbolic acid are well indicated homeopathic medicines for the treatment of halitosis. But only an apt medicine is administered to the patient after a detailed and complete case taking, case analysis and evaluation. Which is skillfully done by a practitioner of healing art, a homeopath.